For My Mother


FOR MY MOTHER whom I love.

A true story

When I was a boy my mother was most fair. She took me to church and was most marry there. By the spirit she know truths and with great care she did share. Oh our days were truly lovely there. Behold in learning she grow and I did to. Followed after me she came yet could not explain. I would tell her truths I've learned from God in the sky. She started to hear. yet then took her flight it was at midnight. Rejecting greater doctrines she came. Do it not I protest behold reject one then the rest. Caring not she went on until all things were gone. And oh how nothing could be done. Spirit reject once, it two shall come back a bunch. But reject a bunch I have a hunch no more rejected shall it be. But like her it shall reject thee. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Man In The Red Cloak

A Mormon Fast And Testimony Meeting

The Man Who Ate Rot