Aeon Of Horus

Come and see children. I bid you welcome to our witches sabbath. I do hope you will enjoy your time. Now then here is the bread here is the wine. Eat drink laugh be merry. For we are all fools here. Hehehehehehe! Speak in tough if you can. Crucify a frog and fly like Peter pan. Now behold the goat hath words to say let us listen and hear without delay. Remember this my love that religion is the greatest murder of God. For now he's dead and his flesh we eat. 

Behold the goat speak more. Hear ye him hear ye him. Thus he saith. And saith as a saint doth preach for freedom and liberation are things of meet. 

Atheism is the product of christianity. And the very reason for why it was created. Christianity was a tool used by the Gods as a means to liberate man from the reign of the Gods. By overthrowing all deities of the old world and bringing them all in one. Man had sit the stage to rid the world of the concept of God completely. Thus they eliminated all Gods creating a single. Then they had that God Jesus christ become man. Thus making man God himself. Thus proclaiming a new era of freedom and liberation. Behold I was raised a believer in God and I soft to retain that belief by the study of the bible and all holy text. Behold behold Virely I say unto you it was the bible that led me to Atheism. Behold it was the bible which led me there. For by studying it I became full of the spirit of the new era yea the era of Enlightenment. I thank the bible and its authors for such a grand book. Glory be unto God which is man. Yea the only wise and true God.

Behold verily. Amen. This is the gospel of th new Aeon that which is the gospel even from the beginning. Wherefore hear me my children and hear me well. Hear me the heavens and hear me hell. This is the gospel tis it most true, do what thou welt is the thing you must do. Do it not tis is a lie. Behold thou lie and thou shall lie forever in thy bed. Thou shalt lie and be like unto the dead. Behold I thy master it is I who speak that Satan that Jesus that Jehovah nothing. Understands thou my words? If not be off with you and never return. Behold it is the pit thou shalt fall and never awake even unto the day when heaven shall quake. Behold behold it is I is I. Even Jesus who is called Christ. Behold I am he who was from the beginning yea even the fool the game maker. I would that ye should be even as I am. Amen amen. Noel Noel. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Man In The Red Cloak

A Mormon Fast And Testimony Meeting

The Man Who Ate Rot