Ehehehe come and see oh mortals. From the book Diaries of Speculation. Page 133. I originally wrote this while I was serving an LDS mission. I wrote It for my Zone Leader to give to some one. A bit has been added sents then. Note that at the time I post this I am not a member of the LDS sect. Note also that my beliefs have changed much sents writing this years ago. And I hope they will continue to change. The reason I post this is because it shows that there are a plurality of Deities in the Old Testament. Please let me know your thoughts. Creation of Adam by Michelangelo A Plurality Of Gods In The Old Testament “traduttore, traditore” The translator is the traitor. Latin proverb Many are surprised or even angered to find that the Holy Bible contains references to multiple gods. They off times bring up scriptures such as Deut 4/35 to contradic it. Quote Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God; there is none else besid...
Comments
Post a Comment